Diamante Crushed Velvet Ring Top Curtain
Add a hint of luxury to your living! Soft and sumptuous, these crushed velvet curtains have an all over shimmer that gives them a silvery look. With their striking diamante effect header, they create a really plush atmosphere in your room. Fully lined in plain polyester and made of high quality fabric, the curtains drape elegantly and will dress any window in style.
Each pack contains a pair of curtains ready fitted with metal eyelets, for instant and easy hanging on a curtain pole.
How to measure and hang curtains:
Click here for information about how to measure for curtains
Click here for information on how to hang eyelet curtains
- Attachment: 4cm diameter ring top eyelets, fits curtain pole up to 3.5cm diameter
- Eyelets per curtain panel: 10 (66″ wide); 12 (90″)
- Pack contents: 2 curtain panels
- Ready to hang: Yes
- Lined: Fully lined with plain cream polyester
- Fabric composition: Face, 100% Crushed Velvet Polyester. Lining, 100% Polyester.
- Care instructions: Dry clean only. Cool iron on reverse.
- Thermal: No
- Design style: Plain with diamante effect header
- Fabric effect (finish): Crushed velvet with shimmer effect / plastic diamante effect mesh on header
Tip: Although fully lined, these are not blackout curtains. For a blackout effect, we recommend adding blackout thermal curtain linings.
|Size of each curtain panel
(W=Width; D=Drop) approx.
|2 curtain panels together
fit window size (approx.):
|W168 x D182cm (66″ x 72″)||168cm (66″) wide|
|W168 x D228cm (66″ x 90″)||168cm (66″) wide|
|W228 x D182cm (90″ x 72″)||228cm (90″) wide|
|W228 x D228cm (90″ x 90″)||228cm (90″) wide|
Our standard delivery is FREE in the UK on all orders over £25.
More details are on the Delivery page
Ship to Store
Delivery to a Shaws shop is always FREE, select this option in your basket and we will contact you as soon as your order is ready for collection. Please allow about 3 days.
It’s easy to return a product with our 30 day, hassle free returns policy.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused and in a re-saleable condition, in its original packaging.
If your item arrived damaged or turns out to be faulty in any way, please contact us first so we can resolve this the best way for you as quickly as possible. Call us on 02920 837 610 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit our Delivery and Returns page.