Woodland Watercolour Pencil Pleat Curtains
These pretty curtains feature a watercolour woodland tree design that will bring a fresh and modern feeling to a lounge or bedroom. The subtle colours, set against a neutral background, will look equally at home with a minimalist style contemporary decor, or in a more traditional or cottagey setting.
Made from high quality polycotton, the curtains are fully lined which helps to reduce light and noise and retains warmth.
Each pack contains a pair of curtains Their versatile tape top design means you can attach hooks to hang them on a curtain track, or rings to hang them on a pole.
Complete your fresh new look with matching cushion covers.
How to measure and hang curtains:
Click here for information about how to measure for curtains
Click here for information on how to hang pencil pleat curtains
- Attachment: Tape top. Can be used with all curtain tracks and poles with suitable hooks or rings (not included). Click here to see our range of curtain hooks and rings
- Pack contents: 2 curtain panels
- Ready to hang: Yes. To hang the curtains, hooks or rings must be attached first
- Lined: Fully lined with plain polycotton
- Fabric composition: 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 30 degrees, drip dry, cool iron on reverse
- Thermal: No
- Design style: Abstract botanical
- Matching products: Woodland watercolour cushion covers
Tip: Although lined, these are not blackout curtains. For a blackout effect, we recommend adding blackout thermal pencil pleat linings.
|Size of each curtain panel
(W=Width; D=Drop) approx.
|2 curtain panels together
fit window size (approx.):
|W168 x D183cm (66″ x 72″)||168cm (66″) wide|
|W168 x D229cm (66″ x 90″)||168cm (66″) wide|
|W229 x D183cm (90″ x 72″)||229cm (90″) wide|
|W229 x D229cm (90″ x 90″)||229cm (90″) wide|
Our standard delivery is FREE in the UK on all orders over £25.
More details are on the Delivery page
Ship to Store
Delivery to a Shaws shop is always FREE, select this option in your basket and we will contact you as soon as your order is ready for collection. Please allow about 3 days.
It’s easy to return a product with our 30 day, hassle free returns policy.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused and in a re-saleable condition, in its original packaging.
If your item arrived damaged or turns out to be faulty in any way, please contact us first so we can resolve this the best way for you as quickly as possible. Call us on 02920 837 610 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit our Delivery and Returns page.